SCREEN-L Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Ana M Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:32:17 -0600
Can we make an official plea to SCMS to support at least this?  Dan,
have you contacted the president or the president-elect? I tend to lurk
on Screen-L (and of late on SCMS, for that matter), but this is of
crucial importance.  As this country goes down the drain, maybe we have
a chance on this, since it's not on anyone's (like our nemesis Homeland
Security's)  viewfinder.
Ana

Ana López
Associate Provost