SCREEN-L Archives

January 2005, Week 5

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:20:01 -0500
I have been looking for the Ocean Shors VHS of _The Accident_, a 1983 horror comedy starring Kent Cheng.  I first learned of the film in an issue of Video Watchdog, and they could not get a response from Ocean Shores as to the status of the tap.  I look it up on eBay all the time, but I only find the Julian Lee film with Gigi Lai on DVD, or Mr. Accident with Yahoo Serious, or The Accident/The Family way, auto accident videos, or the British film of the title.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I was in Chinatown yesterday and none of the shops had it (I was looking for the new DVD of _We're Going to Eat You_, whcih none of them had, either--and those stores are the only places that sell them within my budget (they're identical, not bootlegs--those all have color photocopied covers that are really obvious).

Sent via the WebMail system at cix.csi.cuny.edu