PM-DOS@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

PM-DOS Home

PM-DOS  November 2004, Week 3

PM-DOS November 2004, Week 3

Re: Multiple Identities

Jeff Deacon <[log in to unmask]>

Pegasus Mail for Dos Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Deacon <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:58:41 -0000

John,

Thanks for your note, I already have a copy of FDSMTPOP. That end
works well. Thanks for the effort you put into it.  I use it within a
batch file to collect mail from a number of pop servers.

Then is the bit that I still have to resolve: to sort the retrieved
mail into the inboxes of the user to which it belongs.

Jeff