SCREEN-L Archives

November 2004, Week 3

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:29:54 -0600
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        urban dynamics international video project
Date:   Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:16:28 +0100
From:   urbanDYNAMICS <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Dear Office!
My name is Philipp Ennemoser, I'm currently studying at Salzburg
University of Applied Sciences and Technologies - School of Multimedia
Art, Austria.
My semester project in video is titled "urban dynamics" and its aim is
to collect video footage from urban areas around the world for a
documentary.
As it is quite difficult to get in contact with people around the world,
it would be great for me if you could forward this email to some of your
students,
who have video or film classes *or may be interested* in this project.
Maybe there are some teachers or alumnis, who'd be interested, too.
The only thing they really need to help me is a consumer miniDV camcorder.

For a detailed description of the project, please refer to the project's
website at www.urban-dynamics.net.tf <http://www.urban-dynamics.net.tf>
**
Thank you in advance,
Philipp Ennemoser
Salzburg University - Multimedia Art, Austria
www.fh-sbg.ac.at/mma

--

*URBAN DYNAMICS *
www.urban-dynamics.net.tf