PM-DOS@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Monospaced Font

PM-DOS Home

PM-DOS  November 2004, Week 3

PM-DOS November 2004, Week 3

Re: Multiple Identities

Jeff Deacon <[log in to unmask]>

Pegasus Mail for Dos Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff Deacon <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:25:06 -0000

Han confirmed my thoughts that Pegasus for DOS doesn't have filters
for this task.

Sorry, none of the servers that I use ask for CRAM authentication
either, so I can't help.

Jeff