SCREEN-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Tracy Cox-Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 19:48:09 -0500
I often use Annette Kuhn's _Women's Pictures_.  It offers really lucid
summaries of many feminist theories and even has a glossary.
Unfortunately, it's out of print (the last time I checked) but it's
available used online or in libraries.

Tracy Cox-Stanton
Kalamazoo College

http://www.ScreenSite.org