SCREEN-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
"J. Emmett Winn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:29:16 -0500
My colleague is looking for copies of two TV documentaries that we have
been unable to find through the usual venues.  First, she is looking for
any of the 12-part documentary about the Loud family in California
(1972) on PBS' An American Family. She is especially interested in the
shows were the parents' divorce and Lance Loud's coming out.

Secondly, she is looking for CBS' The Selling of the Pentagon (1971).

Please let us know if you can help us find these.

Feel free to contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] and I'll forward
the information on to her.

Thanks,
Emmett Winn, Auburn University