SCREEN-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
"Ender, M. DR BSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:23:56 -0400
Interesting.  BHD is not a personal fav either; however, after spending
the summer riding in one--a Blackhawk helicopter--over Baghdad--I have a
new appreciation for the film--likewise, many service members told me
Iraq feels like the film BHD because of the color, dust, and so many
Blackhawks flying at low altitudes around Iraq...not unlike WWII-John
Wayne films for Vietnam service members...morten