SCREEN-L Archives

September 2004, Week 4

From:
Jonathan Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:01:11 -0500
There are perhaps more comprehensive lists on other sites (maybe on a
Sundance Channel site), but a word search for "Anatomy of a Scene" in
DVD descriptions on the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com) yields the
following results:

Believer, The (2001)

Buffalo Soldiers (2001)

Cat's Meow, The (2001)

Confidence (2003)

Cooler, The (2003)

Dancer Upstairs, The (2002)

Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, The (2002)

Deep End, The (2001)

Far from Heaven (2002)

Frailty (2001)

Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)

Haunted Mansion, The (2003)

Joe the King (1999)

One Hour Photo (2002)

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

Rules of Attraction, The (2002)

Secret Lives of Dentists, The (2002)

---
Jonathan A. Cullum
Auburn University
303 Samford Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849-5110
voice: (334) 844-6194
fax: (334) 844-4844

"The world is quiet here."

I wonder if I could ask William Rainbolt which DVD issues include the
Anatomy of a Scene?
Is there any way of knowing which ones they are on?

http://www.ScreenSite.org