SCREEN-L Archives

June 2004, Week 5

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:10:42 -0500
Does anyone have copies of the 1990 Pacific Rim/DiC animated series
made to capitalize on the 50th anniversary of the 1939 Wizard of Oz?
One episode, "Hot Air," which was the 13th and last episode, I was
not able to tape, and it is one of only three episodes of the series
never to have a home video release. I am looking to get a copy of
the episode, and barring that, can anyone infomr me who the episode
writers were? The DVD relese I have deletes the title screens where
the writers were indicated, as it is (I'm glad I didn't pay full
prive for it, since it looks scarecely better than my EP TV dubs,
thoughthey sound better since I had a mono VCR back then). It was
announced that "Hot Air" would be on the DVD that I have, but it
isn't, nor is it on the other DVD release. I've already tried the
Nonestica (Oz) group, but all I could get out of them was the episode
title.

Scott