SCREEN-L Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
Laurie Stras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:21:16 +0100
Hello all
I am trying to get hold of at least one episode of the Jack Webb TV series
(not the film) *Pete Kelly's Blues* from 1959.  It's not in the UCLA
archive, nor in the Library of American Broadcasting.  Being a music (not a
TV or film scholar) I don't know where else to look!  Any suggestions?
Thanks
Laurie
--
Dr Laurie Stras
Music, School of Humanities

tel:  +44 (0)23 8059 3425
fax:  +44 (0)23 8059 3197
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~lastras

Musica Secreta are on Linn Records www.linnrecords.com
"Were Botticelli's Primavera to burst into song, she would probably sound
like this." - Independent on Sunday