SCREEN-L Archives

June 2004, Week 1

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:42:43 -0500
This is a long shot, but have you thought of contacting the two leads, Mary Logan and John Stanley?  Both are still active and could at least tell you the real name of the director.  I wonder if it's a coincidence that Stanley also directed another film--NIGHTMARE IN BLOOD/HORROR CONVENTION--in the same year as BARKING DOG, 1978.

Don Larsson

"Only connect!"  --E.M. Forster
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English