SCREEN-L Archives

May 2004, Week 3

From:
P P Powrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 13:47:27 +0100
[circulated to SFC list]

Dear Colleague

We can make available electronic copies of the papers given at the Fourth Studies in French Cinema Conference (April 2004) on 'le jeune cinéma'. You can find details of the programme here: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/crif/sfc/conf.htm

If you are interested, please send a cheque for £5 made out to 'Studies in French Cinema' with details of your email address to

Prof Susan Hayward
Department of Film Studies
Queen's Building
University of Exeter
Exeter EX4 4QH

As soon as we are in receipt of your cheque I will contact you to make the papers available.

Phil Powrie
Professor of French Cultural Studies
School of Modern Languages
University of Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU
Tel: 0191 222 7492
Fax: 0191 222 5442
School webpage: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/sml
Studies in French Cinema webpage: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/crif/sfc/home.htm

--
content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is believed
to be clean.

The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information,
Systems and Services, University of Newcastle upon Tyne.