SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

From:
"Ana M. López" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:11:43 -0500
Colleagues,
Does anyone know anything about the Institute of Film Technique at City
College in New York?  Hans Richter taught there in 1941 and directed it
from 1942 until 1956.
What happened to it then?
I am interested in this because an Argentine filmmaker that I am working
on (Rodolfo Kuhn) studied there in the 1950s and, other than the Richter
reference, I haven't really been able to find out anything else about
what went on there.
Appreciate your help,

Ana López
Tulane University