SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:51:33 -0500
Could he be conflating the Quatermass with SOYLENT GREEN, which has EG Robinson dying in comfort to TV images, only to wind up on a conveyor belt as the eponymous food product?

Don Larsson

"Only connect!"  --E.M. Forster
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English