SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 2

From:
abdulrazak momodu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:03:49 +0000
Good Day,

i know that you will be surprise to recieve this mail,before i go on let me tell you a little bit of myself,my name is Abdulrazak Momodu from republic of Liberia in west Africa,i am the only surviving son of my father Mr. Momodu Bawa. My late father was the managing director of Blue Diamond and Gold Export company in Lofia County Liberia West Africa. he was a very prosperous businessman,infact they call him the richest man  in the town of Lofa,but he was killed one early morning on 20/4/2003 by the rebels,may his soul rest in peace,those rebels broke in and captured the town of vangerma which is the main city in lofa county,killing and looting,it was there my family has been executed,they killed my father and mother with my three younger once,i and one of my sister were saved because were at school when the whole insindant was happning then we ran into forest,it was a long story,we have under go so many diffcuties,but i thank God for our life,so when we get back to our house all our family has been killed i dont know what to do cos the rebels have loots everything in our house,

luckly to us,i found my fathers suitcase with some documents showing that he deposited the sum of ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars in a financial company in europe so we made away with these documents.so what i need is a trusted and God fearing person who shall help us transfer the money into his account in which we shall meet him for investments and my sister to contuine her school,some one who will take us as his own children, i will like you to tell me in your reply how much i will give you form the whole money for helping us,awaits to hear from you.
i remain with the best of regards. you can contact me at email. [log in to unmask]

Abdulrazak Momodu.