SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
David Spiceland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:38:52 -0500
        1) How can having more respondents "improve its accuracy?" Do you
mean by that reliability or validity? Regardless, just getting more people
to fill out an online form (that excludes the folks who don't use the
Internet) isn't going to help your external validity.
        2) Who's the "we"? Who do you represent? I see the fuller.edu
domain, but what is this being used for... etc.?
        2b) An identification would be nice.

Dr. David Spiceland
Appalachian State University
Communication Department