SCREEN-L Archives

March 2004, Week 3

From:
Heather Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:56:02 -0500
Actually, I thought that James Monaco's response implied that every POV
is an eyeline match....when you are considering a pair of shots in
which the second shot reveals what a character looks at/toward in the
first shot.  Thus I took it as a comment about editorial logic rather
than a universal pronouncement on the definition of POV shots.

Best,
Heather Addison

Heather Addison, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor