SCREEN-L Archives

January 2004, Week 4

From:
Dana Polan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:11:49 -0600
This is a long shot but I am wondering if anybody knows anything about
lectures on film that film critic Dwight MacDonald's dad is listed as
giving at Yale in 1919. I've check with the biographer of the standard
life of MacDonald and with the librarians in charge of the MacDonald
papers at Yale but no one's come up with anything. It's likely that these
were simply invited lectures in a class and there's no record of them, but
if anybody by any chance has anything I'd love to know.

Thanks!

http://www.ScreenSite.org