SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 2

From:
Paul Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:04:30 +0100
Hello everyone,

I am trying to track down video copies of the MTV TV show 'Fear' (where a set of people are stuck in a scary location - haunted hospital, old mine etc - and have to fulfil certain tasks for a share of some money). Channel 4 in the UK showed one episode a year or so back, and I am certain the continuity announcer said it was 'first in a new series', though we are yet to see any other eps. I know there is a dvd available, which is a compilation of bits and pieces. Does anyone know how to get hold of episodes of this show?

Thanks

Paul

Paul Ward
Lecturer in Film and Television Studies