SCREEN-L Archives

October 2003, Week 1

From:
Sharon Knolle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:58:12 -0700
The Glenn Close one is Jagged Edge.

There's also:
Cher in Suspect
Kelly McGillis in The Accused
Michelle Pfeiffer in I Am Sam
Emma Thompson in In the Name of the Father
Demi Moore in A Few Good Men?
Laura Linney in Primal Fear
Annabella Sciorra in Reversal of Fortune
Amanda Donohoe in Liar, Liar
Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio in Class Action
Jessica Lange in The Music Box

Law students
Laurie Holden in The Majestic
Coleen Gray in Kansas City Confidential