SCREEN-L Archives

September 2003, Week 5

From:
James Monaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:43:30 -0400
I haven't seen Maxivision live but I have seen the patents and they
are remarkable. If Ebert is an investor it's likely he bought in
AFTER he wrote that piece. If he bought before someone should blow
the whistle!

I don't know why different psychological responses to film and video,
or even analog and digital (they are two separate issues), should
seem "ludicrous." They communicate in markedly different ways.

I am convinced the psychologies are radically different, but that's
just based on anecdotal evidence.

Does anyone have leads to research that has been done in this area?

For more about Maxivision check out http://www.maxivisioncinema.com/

--

James Monaco 212 777 5463
UNET 2 Corporation 212 777 5534 (fax)
80 East 11th Street 800 269 6422 (sales)
New York NY 10003 http://UNET.net http://HEPDigital.com

http://ElvisSinatra.com http://DVDLaser.com http://KeepTalking.com
http://Readfilm.com http://Organa.com http://ChipZone.com