SCREEN-L Archives

August 2003, Week 5

Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:43:03 -0500
Hi,

The National Library of Canada seems to have some copies of this on
microform. Go to: http://amicus.nlc-bnc.ca/aaweb/amilogine.htm and search
the title. I looked at both the University of Toronto and York University
(both of which have large film programs) and neither library seemed to have
it. You might try Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario as well or the
Metropolitan Toronto Reference Library.

best
Jeannette