SCREEN-L Archives

August 2003, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:14:45 -0500
There's a biographical sketch and short CV for Grodal at:
http://www.media.ku.dk/Engelsk/Ansatte_Eng/torben_eng.htm

Also see FILM INTERNATIONAL # 4 for 2003:
http://www.tidskrift.nu/index.asp?navigera=resume&resume=1805

Warren Buckland takes issue with Grodal at:
http://www.film-philosophy.com/vol5-2001/n13buckland

And Grodal takes issue with Eric Parkinson at:
http://www.film-philosophy.com/vol1-1997/n12grodal

etc.

Don Larsson

"Only connect"  --E.M. Forster