SCREEN-L Archives

June 2003, Week 4

From:
dynomedia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:31:43 +0200
Hi to all!

I am a documentary filmmaker from Germany looking for access to "closed"
files in an US archive. The files are "closed" because of privacy
protection. The matter is, that all people that might be concerned are dead.
On the other hand we can guarantee to remove all possible hints leading to
personal identification. Has anyone experience how such a problem could be
handeld?

Thanks

Hannes