SCREEN-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

From:
David Arts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:43:58 -0500
Hi,

I am studying the phenomenon or era (certainly not genre) in American film history known as film noir.  I am trying to find any notes or journals kept by directors (or technicians, etc.) who worked on films noirs.  There is a load of secondary sources, but the primary material is not as plentiful.

Also, I would like to view (borrow or buy or rent) a VHS tape of the Anthony Mann film, The Tall Target.  Any ideas on these two quests would be great.

Thank you very much.    Dave ArtsGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com