SCREEN-L Archives

January 2003, Week 1

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:03:41 -0500
In the shameless plug department, a reminder that the restored METROPOLIS
will be out on DVD ( including a long documentary on the restoration) and
VHS on Feb 18 and for those of you that like it on the BIG screen like me,
it will be playing throughout the US & Canada for at least the next two
months. Info on DVD ( 30% off) and screening dates at www.kino.com.

Jessica
--
Jessica Rosner