SCREEN-L Archives

December 2002, Week 3

From:
Key West IndieFest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:15:42 -0700
Press Release:  12.15.02
(Greetings From The Beach)
--------------------

Dear Independent Filmmakers, Screenwriters, and Indie Cinema Aficionados,

We *now* have "Success Stories" for Telluride IndieFest posted on *both* sites:

http://tellurideindiefest.com

http://keywestindiefest.com

so - check them out!

------------- LAST "Call for Entries" - Key West IndieFest 2003

Yes - our LAST "Call for Entries" for Key West IndieFest 2003 *ends* on
December 31 (2002) - and, all entries must be RECEIVED (not 'postmarked') by:
January 1, 2003

We will make our *selection* announcement on: March 15, 2003.

Key West IndieFest 2003 (the event) is scheduled for: April 18 - 21 - at the
*historic* Tennessee Williams Theatre!

------------- Cannes IndieFest 2003

ALL *selected* artists from Key West IndieFest 2003 will have the *opportunity*
to have their entries presented - at *our* venue - during the actual Cannes Film
Festival (early, mid-May).

So - you have to *enter* Key West IndieFest 2003 - in order to be considered for
Cannes IndieFest!

-------------

We look forward to receiving and previewing your entries!

Meanwhile - we hope this message finds you well!

Film and Write On,

Michael Carr
Director: Key West, Telluride, and Cannes IndieFests

http://keywestindiefest.com

http://tellurideindiefest.com

http://cannesindiefest.com ('under construction')

Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world -
by the sea, high in the mountains - and now, 'abroad'!

------- Removes:

Just Reply to this message - type Remove in the Subject Field - and, Send.

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite