SCREEN-L Archives

December 2002, Week 2

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 16:10:20 -0500
Yes, Week End anyone?  New Yorkers tapes tend not to look to great, at least
on my VCR.  I hope their DVDs will look better.  They tend to be loaded with
stretch lines, but there's one on the expanded LOTR DVD, too, so it's not
just them.  They tend to be the worst, though.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."--Jonathan Swift