SCREEN-L Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 00:22:17 -0500
I'm working on some scripts like that--_The Hollow People_, _Monster in My
Pocket_, _Misused Minds_--though in the last the most violent thing the
character does is smack her friend, but the script hints for a long time at
her potential to do violence. ;)

_The Hangman's Light_ would fit your description, as would _Titus_. Some of
Dario Argento's women almost reach this level, but not quite.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."--Jonathan Swift