SCREEN-L Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:29:39 -0500
Doris Wishman's _A Night to Dismember_.

I haven't seen it, but porn star Samantha Fox plays a psycho killer. A
picture of one of her victims in Video Watchdog inspired a poem in a scene
of a play I'm working on, in which the main character is a poet.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."--Jonathan Swift