SCREEN-L Archives

November 2002, Week 1

From:
ana boa-ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 04:57:19 -0600
In the absence of good experimental material in DV I'd turn to rather
experimental movies by Dogme 95 (Lars Von Trier, Vinterberg) that only
reached a more "mainstream" status due to the geniality of the directors...
"Dancer in the Dark" (Von Trier, shot woth 1000 DV cameras) and "The
Celebration" (Vinterberg, shot 100% on a hand-held digital video camera) are
cases in point.
Ana