SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 5

From:
"Andrea B. Braidt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:10:48 +0100
David Bordwell’s fairly recent book on Hong-Kong Cinema is a very good
starting point. It combines production history with detailed film
analyses and is a very good read, too.

Planet Hong Kong: Popular Cinema and the Art of Entertainment

Seit 16. September 2002

Andrea B. Braidt
Mannsfelder Str. 82
D - 50968 Köln