SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
Shane Nye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:30:55 -0700
hi,

One of the best films ever made about the media's and
audience's implict involvement in perpetuating
violence is Man Bites Dog (org title Apres de Chez
Vous) Belguim 1992, the uncut version.

Man Bites Dog (1992)
Starring: Benoit Poelvoorde, Jacqueline Poelvoorde
Pappaert
Directors: Remy Belvaux, Andre Bonzel

shane