SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 4

From:
"Shields, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:08:28 -0500
Hmmmm... I happen to think the 2end version of A Star is Born (with Judy
Garland and James Mason) is better than the original (with Janet Ganor and
Frederic March), mainly due to the musical numbers. However, the third
version (with Babs) is worse than chewing tin foil with a mouthful of
fillings.

See ya

John SHields