SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Leo Enticknap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:30:39 +0100
Justin A. Frank asks:

>I am giving a talk on dreams as depicted in movies - such as Spellbound,
>Wild Strawberries, etc.  I would be interested if anyone can think of some
>other films which have dreams in them, where the dreamer him/her self is
>depicted

If anaesthetic-induced dreams count, then 'A Matter of Life and Death' (UK
1946, dir. Powell/Pressburger, US title 'Stairway to Heaven') might be
worth a look...

Dr. Leo Enticknap
Director, Northern Region Film and Television Archive
School of Arts and Media
University of Teesside
Middlesbrough  TS1 3BA
United Kingdom