SCREEN-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Murray W Forman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:03:05 -0400
Last year a number of SCS folks working on television research pointed me
toward the Wisconsin Historical Society Archives for a deep collection of
NBC/RCA corporate papers. After visiting, I can only utter a huge thanks
for the suggestion. I've been somewhat less successful in locating similar
archives or relatively useful collections of corporate memos and internal
documents from CBS, ABC, or DuMont. Has anyone ever located any of these,
and for the online list, might the archival sites and their general
accessibility be described?

Thanks,

Murray Forman
Department of Communication Studies