SCREEN-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
John Dougill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:23:30 +0900
I would like to echo Sarah Higley's call below, but primarily in terms of
the UK. I've tried several times looking for advance information on the
internet and never been able to come up with anything. I only seem to read
about the conferences after they have happened. Very frustrating. How can
I learn in advance??