SCREEN-L Archives

August 2002, Week 4

From:
Ron Leming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:17:55 -0500
It would be unfortunate not to have these films available on video. I
can't say I know much about Monogram, but the RKO library contains some
fantastic films. I really wish we could get every film ever made put on
video and dvd, even if only for archival purposes. We've already lost
thousands of films, we surely don't need to lose more as we move into
different formats.
--
Word to the Wise: A barrel full of monkeys isn't fun for very long if
there aren't any air holes.

http://www.bonestructure.net