SCREEN-L Archives

July 2002, Week 1

From:
Kathryn Ranelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 10:09:03 -0500
THESE ARE PROBABLY OBVIOUS BUT HERE'S A FEW OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD:
AIRPLANE
AIRPORT (ALL OF THEM)
GREAT WALDO PEPPER
THE CROPDUSTER ATTACK IN NORTH BY NORTHWEST
DR. STRANGELOVE BOMBER
TOP GUN
AIRPLANE FIRING ON KING KONG
CHRISTOPHER STRONG
CATCH 22
FRENCH KISS (MEG'S FEAR OF FLYING)
RAIN MAN (RAYMOND SPOUTING PLANE CRASH STATISTICS)
CON AIR
IF YOU COUNT HELICOPTERS - JURASSIC PARK - GOODFELLAS - BLACK HAWK DOWN -
DEER HUNTER - APOCALYPSE NOW - AND HERE ARE A COUPLE OF SITES THAT HAVE
OTHER "AVIATION" MOVIES - GOOD LUCK - KR

http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache:B7QGRnO-QdkC:www.coastcomp.com/av/fltli
ne2/avmovie.htm+MOVIE+LIST&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8

http://www.yellowairplane.com/Books_n_Videos/Movies.html