SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
Greg Oguss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:50:39 -0700
G&H is also dealt with at some length in Toni Cade Bambra's essay on
Daughters of the Dust in the anthology "Black American Cinema" edited by
Manthia Diawara. Diawara's introductory essay in the book also covers the
film in some depth, but much of that material may be drawn from the "Jump
Cut" essay.

Greg Oguss