SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 3

From:
david gerstner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 14:35:40 +0000
Richar Dreyfus in _The Education of Max Bickford_ is a fairly recent
illustration and then there is, of course, Barbra Streisand teaching romance
and love at Columbia (Foucault's name is scribbled on the blackboard behind
her to emphasize her critical acumen) in _The Mirror Has Two Faces_.

David Gerstner