SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 1

From:
"Polan, Dana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 10:57:50 -0700
Cross-listed with H-film:

For a research project I'm doing I wonder if anybody has come across info
on:  1.  a plan in 1927 by Harvard Fine Arts and the university's Fogg
Museum to initiate an annual selection of best American films; 2.  a
business school prof named Howard T. Lewis who did research on the film
business (published as a Harvard Business Report and as a book called MOTION

PICTURE INDUSTRY);  3. the University Film Foundation -- an educational film

production and distribution service.

Thanks!

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite