SCREEN-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
David Skreiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:00:46 +0200
Hello,

Maybe this will help?

a)
Section "articles on brakhage" at:

http://www.fredcamper.com/Film/BrakhageL.html

b)

IMDB has this article (under "Sean Brakhage -> Publicity")

"Filmmaker" (USA), February 1999, pg. 78, by: Steve Anderson,
"Mountain Man"

http://us.imdb.com/BPublicity?Brakhage,+Stan

c)
Also via IMDB (Brakhage / Links):
http://reason.com/0102/fe.jw.stan.shtml

Good luck!

Dave Skreiner

PS I found most of this with a search at google.com with
search words like "stan brakhage thin red line interview"
:-)

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=Stan+Brakhage+thin+red+line+interv
iew&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=