SCREEN-L Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:57:03 -0400
We are going to press with our new FILM CATALOGUE. If you are actually
interested in RENTING FILM PRINTS and are NOT a current member of SCS ( we
use the mailing list). Send me your address and I will send a catalogue when
ready. Remember this is for 16mm& 35mm film print rentals and ONLY FOR THE
US
--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International