SCREEN-L Archives

April 2002, Week 1

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:45:12 -0500
Chaplin's _Limelight_ is about a dancer played by Claire Bloom.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"To destroy an offender cannot benefit society so much as to redeem
im."  --L. Frank Baum, _The Flying Girl_, 1911