SCREEN-L Archives

March 2002, Week 3

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:59:48 -0500
Shyamalan has explained in great detail why Malcolm doesn't appear like the
other spirits in his footage on the DVD, and he makes a lot of sense.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"To destroy an offender cannot benefit society so much as to redeem
im." --L. Frank Baum, _The Flying Girl_, 1911