SCREEN-L Archives

February 2002, Week 4

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:32:48 -0500
Columbia has done it, trust me, but I don't think it's on all of them.  They may have done it and then taken it off.  I know I own a
bootleg of Battle in Outer Space that did everything in its power to make this taped off TV movie look like a Columbia release
(which it was back in 1961), including staling Columbia's FBI warnings.  I know I've seen it on other Columbia tapes, though, that
just happens to be the one I own that has it, and being an Ishiro Honda fan I had to have it (not to mention it features Yoshio
Tsuchiya's first "mad" role).

Scott