SCREEN-L Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
John Dougill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:08:24 +0900
Hallo there...  I'm having a lot of trouble in trying to get copyright
permission to reproduce film stills and would really appreciate some help.

Looking up the film Shadowlands on the IMDb, I find the following....

Production Companies

* Price Entertainment
* Shadowlands Productions
* Spelling Films International

Distributors

* Savoy Pictures
* Spelling Films International
* Warner Espa?la, S.A. [es] (Spain)

I thought perhaps that Price Entertainment would be the people to approach
for copyright permission, but perhaps I'm wrong. Anyway, I've searched on
Google and been unable to come up with an address for Price Entertainment.

Any suggestions how best to proceed would be most welcome
Thanks
JD