SCREEN-L Archives

February 2002, Week 3

From:
John Dougill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:38:26 +0900
Jeremy Butler gave valuable advice about video grabs, for which many thanks
to him.

He mentioned having prepared pictures for publication. I would like to ask
him if he had any trouble getting copyright permission. At the moment I'm
trying to get copyright permission to reproduce an image from the film Iris,
but Miramax seem to be going out of their way to make it impossible to get
through to them. I wonder what he would advise...

Thanks
John Dougill
Kyoto